Do you like going to the beach? Cyw wants to see your picture! Why not send a picture of yourself on the beach or create a picture of your favourite beach or of Cyw and her friends on the beach? Send your photo to Cyw@s4c.cymru by June 21st and you could win a Cyw goody-bag!
- The competition is open to all except for S4C staff, Boom Cymru TV Cyf. (the Company) staff, their immediate families and companies directly involved with this competition.
- Entrants must be under 16 years old to enter this competition.
- Entrants must send a photo of their favourite beach, or draw a picture of their favourite beach or create art on the beach to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
4.Three winners will be chosen from those entries received before the closing date
- No entries received after the closing time will be included in the competition.
- Winners will be announced on Helo Shwmae and Awr Fawr on June 25th , 2021. Prizes will be sent to the winners as soon as possible.
- The competition will close at midday 21st of June, 2021.
- The company and S4C’s decision is final.
- The prize is a selection of Cyw merchandise. No prizes may be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that fail to arrive.
- By contacting to compete in the competition, you agree to abide by these rules.
- These terms and conditions apply in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- If you have any questions about this competition, contact Betsan Wyn Morris or Branwen Gwyn at Boom Cymru on 029 20 550 550 or the S4C Viewers hotline on 0370 600 4141.
- We will contact you to obtain permission to show the video on S4C’s Cyw Service and the Cyw website and social media pages. If we cannot obtain this permission, the video will not be shown on Cyw’s broadcast, website or social media pages, and will not be entered as part of the competition.
- We particularly encourage applications from those who are under-represented, including young disabled children and children from diverse ethnic backgrounds.